Sunday, July 3, 2016

Peace on Earth

Come join us at Lost Coast for Christmas in July.   My make was using the Mary and Angel stamp.  What will you make and enter to the challenge !!!!




I embossed white onto black cardstock...then I did one with Gold.
cutting out the center image and layered on top of the black and white. BUT before I did that - I glued micro beads all around the edging of the gold image.




Also wanted a touch of colour so added the red while layering.

Layered onto black and white paper - I used ultra thick embossing gold to do the edges.




Inside the card I used the Peace stamp from Lost Coast dictionary stamp.



Do come over and check it out - get some inspiration to get a head start on your cards this year !!!! And Best of all - play and win
with Lost Coast Christmas in July !!

No comments:

Post a Comment