Saturday, January 21, 2017

For Annabel Lee

Good Day my crafty friends - today I am sharing a piece I did for Lost Coast Designs Edgar Allan Poe hop.....






Using the new Raven stamp - I coloured it with my TomBow markers then fussy cut him out. Then I embossed with clear embossing powder.

Using my nuances and a white frame I backwashed the whole space.  Again using the nuances - spritzed some on and added the water to give it that splattered look.




Stamped lightly the Calligraphy stamp from Carmen Veranda  and the Shrubbery stamp from LCD.

Now I added a couple of cutouts - the tree and leaves - did add a bit of shimmer to them - don't think you can really see it though :(
And of course - Ravens love things that shine - so he is picking up the pearl for his love - Annabel Lee.




No comments:

Post a Comment