Thursday, February 1, 2018

Putting on the Green !!

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my makes for Gecko Galz February challenge of - Putting on the Green !!

What I did for this is two journal pages.  This first one using the Gecko Galz Celtic twist paper - and the image from Gecko Galz visions in green 1. (check it out at their Etsy shop)   Printed the saying off my computer as I thought it went well with this lady who looks like she is ready to 
PARTAY !! LOL

 Second page of the Journal...

I spritzed the page with green...stamped some swirls.  Then I made the clovers from my Celtic twist paper.  The image - she is checking herself out - and ready for that Kiss !!

So Check it out over at Gecko Galz - maybe win some freebies !!!

AND BTW - Happy St. Patricks day !!!

4 comments: